The Complete A-Z Lightroom Tutorial
From learning the interface and catalog structure to mastering Lightroom's raw processing, this workshop is guaranteed to level up your Lightroom abilities.
No matter your skill level, this workshop will walk you through Lightroom's basic functionality while guiding you all the way through to advanced raw processing mastery.
To speed up your workflow, we've partnered with Loupedeck to give you 10% off the Loupedeck+. Instead of $249, you'll play just $ 224.
(Limited time bonus offer. Excludes premium membership signups. Discount code included in workshop "bonus" section.)
Purchase Workshop (Launch Discount)
One Time Payment
- Limited Time Launch Discount!
- Use Code LR30 for $30 Off
- Access This Workshop Only
- Stream or Download
- Lifetime Access
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access this course if I already purchased it?
How do I access this course as a subscriber (i.e. premium member)?
Do I have offline access?
Table of Contents
Chapter One – An Introduction to Lightroom
- Welcome & Introduction
- What’s Lightroom and Who is it For
- The 7 Lightroom Modules & Our 2 Focuses
Chapter Two – Mastering the Library Module
- How to Create a Lightroom Catalog & Import Photos
- The Five Primary Purposes of the Library Module
- The Four Library View Modes and Their Purposes
- The Lightroom Interface & Our Favorite Shortcuts
- How to Quickly Cull Images in Lightroom
- How to Modify Metadata and Create Presets
- How to Rename Images
- Understanding the Export Dialogue
Chapter Three – Mastering the Develop Module
- Develop Module Interface
- Rendering PreviewsWorking on a High Quality Display
- Raw vs. Jpeg
- Mastering the Basic Panel
- The Power of Curves
- Advanced Color Mapping
- Detail Lens Correction and Effects
- Incredible Black and White Conversions
- Transform to Straighten Lines
- How to Create Powerful Presets
- Cropping Your Images
- Cloning and Healing with Spot Removal
- The Power of Local Area Adjustments
- Smoothing Skin with Local Area Adjustments
- Dodging and Burning in Lightroom
- HDR Panoramic Merge
- Batch Processing and Syncing Review
- Two Ways to Edit in Photoshop
Chapter Four – Optimization, Customization and Other Key Functions
- How to Optimize Lightroom Performance
- Customizing Lightroom Preferences
- How to Find Missing Images and Folders
- Creating a Custom Watermark
- Customizing the Identity Plate
- Setting Up a Tethered Capture