Wedding Workshop 7: Photographing Groups - Table of ContentsDec 07, 2019
To assist you in finding the content that you're looking for, we've published the Table of Contents for each of our courses. Click here to access Wedding Workshop 7: Photographing Groups.
Perfect group portraiture with simple lighting guides, posing techniques & communication tips.
- Introduction: What Is Our Purpose & Our Goals In This Course?
- Pain Points For Group Portraiture
- Scouting & Prepping For Group Pictures
- Gear Guide For Group Portraits
- Being A Technical Artist vs. Being a Human Artist
- Presence & Charisma When Working With Groups
- Over vs. Under Communication
- Groups Equal All The Same Times Ten
- Foundation Posing
- Head Angle
- Overlap Vs. Spacing
- Mirroring Vs. Varied Hand Pose Placement
- One Setup, Multiple Expressions
- Visual Interest Guide
- Symmetrical Posing: Pros Vs. Cons
- Simple Step-by-Step Guide for Symmetrical Posing
- Large Group Considerations
- Editorial Posing
- Simple Stey-By-Step Guide For Editorial Posing
- Large Group Editorial Considerations
- Lighting Guides + Case Studies
- Stacking and Feathering for Even Light Coverage
- Single Light Feathering
- Overpower That Dappled Direct Garbage Sunlight
- Filling and Refining Natural Light, Part 1
- Filling and Refining Natural Light, Part 2
- Light Compositing for Effect and Large Groups
- Single Light Bounce for Large Groups
- Diffused Single Light for Large Groups
- Bounce to Refine Natural Light
- Makeshift Bounce without Ceiling Walls
- Journalism & Creativity - Forget the Technical & Look for the...
- Motion-Driven Concepts
- Using Depth And Layers
- The Collapse
- Wedding Party Cliches
- Constructive Critique For Group Portraits
- Critique, Pt. 2
- General Post-Production Techniques For Group Portraiture
- Simple Light And Background Compositing
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.