Headshot Photography Workshop - Table of ContentsDec 24, 2019
To assist you in finding the content that you're looking for, we've published the Table of Contents for each of our courses. Click here to access Headshot Photography.
All the tips you need to capture and edit simple, professional headshots anywhere (includes presets).
- Introduction to Headshot Photography
- What Is Square Lighting?
- Square Lighting With Natural Light
- Square Lighting With On-Camera Flash
- Square Lighting With Strobe
- Controlling The Background
- Square Lighting With Constant Lights
- Gear + Lenses
- Camera & Exposure
- The Crop
- How Focal Length Affects Headshots
- Our Three Favorite Lenses For Headshot Photography
- How Aperture Affects Headshots
- Lighting Setup
- The Spine
- Broad vs. Narrow Shoulders
- Extending The Neck
- Straight Versus Angled Face/Head
- Finding Their Side
- Working The Jawline
- Confident Eyes - The Peter Hurley Squinch
- Directing Into The Expression
- Culling & Post Production (Includes Headshot Presets)
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.