Maternity Photography Workshop - Table of ContentsDec 27, 2019
To assist you in finding the content that you're looking for, we've published the Table of Contents for each of our courses. Click here to access the Maternity Photography Workshop.
Master maternity photography, a beautiful, artistic celebration of life, motherhood, and family that opens up a new way to explore your creativity (includes a maternity marketing guide).
- Incredible Maternity Photos No Matter Your Focus or Experience
- Goals for the Maternity Photography Workshop
- Simple Gear, Extraordinary Results
- Before Anything, Understand Your Clients Wants & Needs | The WAVE
- Location And Wardrobe Selection
- Pre-Term Labor And Safety Concerns
- What You Should Bring On Maternity Shoots
- Pre-Shoot Training For Assistants For Maternity Shoots
- Rely On The Foundation Posing Framework
- From The Feet Up: Recap Of Posing For Women
- Using The Hips And Body Angles To Accentuate Curves
- Incorporating The Hands To Accentuate The Belly
- Start With The Family
- Move To The Couple
- Natural Light Couples Editorial Posing
- Getting Low To Hide Unwanted Distractions
- Male Solo Portraits
- Must-Have Solo Images
- Dramatic And Epic Maternity Images Designed To Get You Clients
- Dramatic Couples Maternity Environmental Portrait With Dress Movement
- Dramatic Couples Maternity Mid-Body Portrait With Dress Pull
- Using Light To Draw Attention To Mom And The Baby
- Alice And Peter - Maternity BTS
- Divya And Rahul - Maternity BTS
- Jackie And Ryan - Maternity BTS
- Raquel And Alan - Maternity BTS
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.