The Complete Posing Workshop - Table of ContentsDec 26, 2019
To assist you in finding the content that you're looking for, we've published the Table of Contents for each of our courses. Click here to access the Complete Posing Workshop.
Posing is one of the most challenging subjects you will face as a portrait photographer! Memorization can only take you so far before you lose authenticity. You'll learn to become a director and not just a photographer with these poses and posing cues for individuals, couples, and groups.
- Introduction to The Complete Posing Workshop
- Why Are We Here?
- Words Every Client Will Say
- Be The Director
- Being Human
- Presence And Charisma
- Tone And Body Language
- Four Tips on Communication And Ten Useful Cues
- Our Favorite Reads
- Lightning Overview Of Lighting For Portraiture
- Focal Lengths and Angles
- Men vs. Women - Posing Goals
- The Five Foundation Poses For Couples
- Foundation Posing Client Run Through
- Foundation Posing Demonstration
- Posing Goals For Men
- Male Client Run Through
- Standing And Sitting Pose Demonstration For Men
- Posing Goals For Women
- Female Client Run Through
- Standing And Sitting Pose Demonstration For Women
- Roberto Valenzuela Three Point Check
- Understanding The Spine
- Open Stance vs. Closed Stance
- Touch Points
- Body Part Levels of Intimacy
- Head Angles
- Arms & Hands
- Hip Spacing
- Pose Mimicking
- Eye-to-Eye Contact
- The Nose & Jawline
- Wardrobe And Spacing
- Natural Pointers
- Finger Tension And Soft Wrists
- Perspective And Foreshortening
- Too Much Overlap
- Group Posing
- Handling Large Groups
- 15 Second Posing Challenge For Men
- 15 Second Posing Challenge For Women
- 20 Second Posing Challenge For Couples
- 2 Minute Posing Challenge - Large Group Symmetry
- 2 Minute Posing Challenge - Small Group Editorial
- 2 Minute Posing Challenge - Large Group Editorial
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.